Solutions to keep it cool
Enjoy an uncomplicated supply chain as we handle your pharma health care products from dispatch to delivery. To secure your unbroken cold chain, our storage and cross-docking GDP-certified warehouses always adhere to the industry quality standards, comply with global regulations, and pay meticulous attention to every detail when handling your temperature-sensitive cargo.
For more than four decades, we have served the United Nations as one of their leading logistics suppliers of temperature-controlled shipments to the most challenging destinations.
Get the full benefit from our long-standing experience working with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to safely manage your logistics:
√ Specialists in ambient, cold, and ultracold chain
√ Extensive experience in handling vaccines
√ Proficient experts in special requirements
√ 24/7 support and temperature monitoring
√ Long-term collaboration with air & ocean carriers
√ Close partnerships with temperature hauliers
√ Partnering with several container & packaging suppliers
Warehousing, storage, and cross-docking
- Your products’ safety and integrity are of utmost importance, and our GxP compliant-trained staff understand what is required when it comes to safely manage your temperature-controlled shipments.
- At our warehouses we offer storage, cross-docking, and transit of your cool and ambient shipments to and from all over the world.
- Handling all temperatures from +25°C to -80°C degrees, we know vaccine and medical distribution.
SGL is best-in-class for temperature-controlled cargo, and they handle the cold chain process for vaccine shipments flawlessly. I want to emphasize that SGL always show full ownership, in that they realize the importance of vaccine shipments and what needs to be done in order to meet customer needs.
Supply Chain Manager,
Pfizer MFG Belgium NV
Pharma healthcare commodities
- All pharma healthcare commodities
- Ambient, cold, and ultracold chain
- Pharma warehousing
- Dry ice replenishment services
- IATA regulated agent
- UCC experience
- Active packaging including closed cold chain
- Passive packaging
- Global door-to-door deliveries
- Track & Trace
- 24/7/365 support and temperature monitoring